I had an ultrasound this morning to see how big the baby due on Sunday is and the doctors are guessing around 10lb 14oz-11lbs. As I went 2 weeks past due with Meg, we decided not to risk an even bigger baby (she was 10lb 1.2oz) plus I've been very uncomfortable with this little one. I'm due on Sunday, but going to be induced starting tomorrow night at 8.
If you're so inclined to pray, pray that the induction doesn't force a CSection. I really would like to avoid that.