Monday, April 05, 2010

The Simple Woman' Daybook for April 5, 2010



FOR TODAY   April 5, 2010...

Outside my window... the sun is shining and it is warm and lovely.

I am thinking... about taking a nap.

I am thankful for... family ... we had a great time with both Jason & my families this weekend.  Also that Jason has accepted a new position at his work!

From the learning rooms... quiet again!  Too much to do before the weekend :)

From the kitchen... that's a good question!

I am wearing... jeans & t-shirt; I'm supposed to be cleaning.

I am creating... plans for conference!

I am going... to gym & conference this weekend ... yippee!

I am reading... not much has changed since last week.  Hm.

I am hoping... to take a nap.

I am hearing... children plotting outdoor adventures with books.

Around the house... there is a lot to be done.

One of my favorite things... children plotting outdoor adventures with books!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Picking up some Tullys for conference!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...




Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

1 comment:

  1. if i haven't told you already, i love that you are blogging regularly again. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love and reply to comments because I love building community with my readers!