Monday, May 10, 2010

The Simple Woman' Daybook for May 10, 2010



FOR TODAY May 10, 2010 ...

Outside my window... the sun is hinging, the sky is blue, and the air is crisp. Is it fall?

I am thinking... I like having the children sleep in. We're going to have a light day today.

I am thankful for... my wonderful husband who took care of me all weekend.

From the learning rooms... Nothing super special this week ...

From the kitchen... roast beef tonight - yum!

I am wearing... jammies, I slept in too. I only got up to let the children up. I'm going to rest some more on the couch.

I am creating... a garden plan.

I am going... to do kid laundry today.

I am reading... same books as last week.

I am hoping... in the Lord.

I am hearing... quiet. The children are still in bed. [smile]

Around the house... I'd like to plant some flowers this year. We'll see.

One of my favorite things... my new phone I got for Mother's Day! (I'm on Verizon now, Tullys!)

A few plans for the rest of the week: gym, soccer, Bible Study ... just the normal.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
I'll try to find one later.

Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

3 comments:

  1. Yahoo!!! When can we talk this week?

    The switch to Mondays as our "off" days has been good- we can clean/organize from the weekend & sleep in. :) I was hesitant to make the switch but it has been a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nap time today tomorrow or Wednesday works ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! we're on Verizon now, too1

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love and reply to comments because I love building community with my readers!