Monday, May 24, 2010

The Simple Woman' Daybook for May 24, 2010



FOR TODAY   May 24, 2010 ...

Outside my window... it is hot and sunny.  Did I mention hot?

I am thinking... that I've overscheduled this week.

I am thankful for... friendly, helpful neighbors.

From the learning rooms... quiet today and tomorrow: field day at my mom's school with cousins.

From the kitchen... fried rice tomorrow for dinner, yum.

I am wearing... jeans shorts & blue and white sleeveles top.

I am creating... vacation plans.

I am going... to gym, soccer, field day, plant a garden (go to the nursery) ... I think all I'm doing is going!

I am reading... The Princess and the Goblin.  This is a great read aloud.

I am hoping... to get a garden planted before vacation.

I am hearing... Chuck on TV.

Around the house... the washer & dryer are working away.

One of my favorite things... Chuck.  Jason and I enjoy this show, it is entertaining.

A few plans for the rest of the week: did I mention that I'm overbooked and need to put brakes on the van?

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

2 comments:

  1. The fried rice? Not really. Brown meat in butter/olive oil. Mushrooms, onions, frozen mixed vegetables, tamari, ginger, dried red pepper, salt & pepper, Chinese Five Spice, mix it all up until it is done. I just kind of toss in whatever works.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love and reply to comments because I love building community with my readers!