Monday, July 12, 2010

The Simple Woman' Daybook for July 12, 2010



FOR TODAY   Monday, July 12, 2010...

Outside my window... It's raining, it's pouring, my garden is thriving.  The occasional thunder-bumpers are rumbling.

I am thinking... I'm not quite awake yet.

I am thankful for... heavy showers replenishing the local water supply.

From the learning rooms... We're going to study Europe this week.

From the kitchen... Annie's Peanut Butter Chicken for dinner.  Yum.

I am wearing... denim skirt and my purple and white blouse.

I am creating... My new planning system.  I've got he start of the bones in my crates, need to get some more hanging files, though.

I am going... *nowhere* [smile]

I am reading... The Core by Leigh Bortins.  So far, so good. 

I am hoping... to have a review of The Core this week.

I am hearing... occasional thunder bursts, dogs wrastling, and Martha Speaks.

Around the house... the basement toy room is all put away.  It is so much nicer!

One of my favorite things... thunderstorms.

A few plans for the rest of the week: actually, we don't have many.  Our friends are coming over on Friday for a play date.  Happy to be mostly home :)

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...our first letterbox find of the season.

Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

3 comments:

  1. Kids look so cute- we are so excited to spend some time with them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! We were talking about it today a little and R-girl was ready to go *right* *now* LOL ...

    Counting the weeks :) Can't wait to see pics of your recent trip ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our kids are talking about your visit a lot & Lizzie thinks it should be right now too. :) I'll try to post pics from our trip soon- it is a crazy, full week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love and reply to comments because I love building community with my readers!