Monday, September 06, 2010

The Simple Woman' Daybook for September 6, 2010



FOR TODAY   Monday September 6, 2010... (September?!?!?)

Outside my window... It is chilly and grey outside.  Welcome to September.

I am thinking... I hope it doesn't rain!

I am thankful for... Monday holidays when Jason can be home :)

From the learning rooms... We're going to do some lessons today with Daddy home.  Sometimes that extra set of hands helps ...

From the kitchen... Not much today ... planning seafood-less paella for Saturday.

I am wearing... my skinny(-er) jeans and red button down short sleeved blouse.

I am creating... lesson plans.

I am going... to David & Paul's birthday party! Hope it doesn't rain!

I am reading... What is a Family? by Edith Schaeffer  ... I read it shortly after M-girl was born and liked the reading, but don't really remember any of it (baby brain, y'know), so I decided now was the time to re-read.  I'm also working on Norms & Nobility, but that takes a bit more concerted effort.

I am hoping... to get some cleaning up done today, too.

I am hearing... Jason helping children make beds.  It's nice to not have to be part of that this morning.

Around the house... I found quilts for the girls' bunk bed, and they're having a hard time wrestling them onto their beds neatly.

One of my favorite things... Have I mentioned how much I like having Jason home on a weekday?

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Park science class about butterflies (Monarch, M-girl will be super-excited), soccer begins, football!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Nice Hit!
Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

2 comments:

  1. Don't miss the grey! We've been enjoying low to mid- 80s here with tons of sun. LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dawn! Would you email your snail mail addy to me? I have your Ancient Civilizations books ready to mail to you! Thank you!
    My email is christielee7278(at)live(dot)com.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love and reply to comments because I love building community with my readers!