Monday, October 25, 2010

The Simple Woman' Daybook for October 25, 2010



FOR TODAY   Monday, October 25, 2010 ...

Outside my window... it is occasionally spitting rain, but is a little warmer.

I am thinking... about trick-or-treat costumes.

I am thankful for... the children's gym class and make-up lessons.  And the end of soccer season.

From the learning rooms... quiet today.  Make-up gym and some errands.

From the kitchen... Maybe baked chicken tonight.

I am wearing... denim skirt, black square-necked short sleeve shirt.

I am creating... possibly a little red riding hood cape.

I am going... to Wal-Mart.

I am reading... Splendor in the Ordinary.  A little Catholic, but good.

I am hoping... the Tullys have a wonderful, blessed trip.

I am hearing... I think it is Toby Mac.  But I'm hearing happy voices and Mr. Chet teaching gym class.

Around the house... I really ought to dig out the autumnal books.  But I don't wanna!

One of my favorite things... Autumn books.  Reformation Sunday.

A few plans for the rest of the week: M-girl and cousin's birthday party, Trick or Treat,

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love and reply to comments because I love building community with my readers!