Monday, November 29, 2010

The Simple Woman' Daybook for November 29, 2010



FOR TODAY   November 29, 2010 ...

Outside my window... it is blue and chilly, but may be in the 50s this afternoon.  Perfect day to hang Christmas lights :)

I am thinking... about my list of things to do.

I am thankful for... Thanksgiving weekend celebrating with our immediate and extended families.

From the learning rooms... We start our Advent-Epiphany school schedule.

From the kitchen... Christmas baking starts Wednesday; I suppose I ought to decide what to bake :)

I am wearing... jeans, green shirt with matching hooded jacket.

I am creating... I should be creating Christmas ornaments.  Any ideas for this year?

I am going... already went to gym and bank.  I don't expect to go anywhere else today.

I am reading... Come, Thou Long-Expected Jesus edited by Nancy Guthrie.  And a bunch of other books.

I am hoping... to get the candles and outside lights up today.

I am hearing... Vaughan Williams' Hodie

Around the house... lots of cleanup to do. and laundry. And re-do some laundry (I think the girls may be allergic to WF's Citrus detergent.

One of my favorite things... Christmas music! Deserving of another post!

A few plans for the rest of the week: M-girl's first choir concert Friday evening.  Christmas tree on Saturday.  We have a pretty uneventful week planned otherwise.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...




Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

1 comment:

  1. OH- post pics from M-girl's convert!!! And video??? Wish we could be there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love and reply to comments because I love building community with my readers!