- I have too much planned for Circle Time. I have 1.5 hours worth of work to do in 1. Hm. Spanish might be dropped after all.
- Although the system I came up with takes 5 crates and a box, it worked really, really well (today, day one.)
- N-boy and M-girl work really well together. Even on individual work. Even in another room.
- N-boy and R-girl, however, need more separation and more direction. Unfortunately, that's during M-girl's individual time. I need to come up with a solution; I think having them in the loft with more directed time will be part of the solution.
- Neither of the children who have penmanship like penmanship despite liking to write on their own.
- Everyone likes math.
- N-boy has a lot more confidence in his reading than he did when we took a break ... and a lot more confidence in his math.
- Giraffes are the favorite animals of two, while one likes Zebras ... Neither of which are at the Columbus Zoo.
- Added: small white boards during Circle Time are a great thing.
Our art project today, to go with our First Day Questionnaire, is to make a self portrait ... can you tell who is who?