Monday, January 10, 2011

The Simple Woman' Daybook for January 10, 2011



FOR TODAY   January 10, 2011...

Outside my window...  it is cold and grey ... a day before we are going to get a lot of snow ...

I am thinking... about dinner and snow and snow days for gym?

I am thankful for... a piano teacher who comes to the house.

From the learning rooms... we started today! Yay!

From the kitchen... Baked pasta for dinner.

I am wearing... jeans, black 3/4 length sleeve t-shirt, and a red sweater ... it is cold!

I am creating... plans for tomorrow.

I am going... no where ... we'll see if we go to gym tomorrow

I am reading... Liping Ma's Math book again, 10 Ways to Destroy ..., and The Abolition of Man.

I am hoping... to watch some of the football game tonight! Hope the SEC loses :)

I am hearing... the Mommy & toddler yoga video and seeing the children trying to do the different movements ... they needed to *move*

Around the house... we're in pretty good shape, a party yesterday will help.  Working on laundry.

One of my favorite things... the first day of school.  It was like Christmas Eve last night ... anticipating and waking wondering, "Is it time yet?"

A few plans for the rest of the week: piano, gym, my parents are taking the kids to see "Tangled", and we're planning on going to the Newport Aquarium!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... First Day pictures




Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

1 comment:

  1. Looks like everyone is happy to have their first day back today! :) Hope it all went well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love and reply to comments because I love building community with my readers!