Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Five: Food Treatment

(I'm copying Dana ... who doesn't like to talk about food?)

What’s your favorite pickled food?
My grandma makes the best pickles.  My favorites are isleys ... sweet, crunchy, bright green.  Yum.
 
What’s your favorite dehydrated food?
I love raisins.  And dried mango.  Oh, dried apple.  Hm, pretty much any dried fruit except banana chips.

What’s your favorite covered-in-chocolate food? 
My mom makes white chocolate covered pretzels ... really any chocolate covered pretzel will do.  Salty and Sweet, you know?

What’s your favorite sauteed-in-garlic-and-butter food?
Zucchini.  

 What’s your favorite order-at-the-drive-through food? 
Steak and Shake chocolate milkshake

3 comments:

  1. Sweet pickles!!! YUCK!!! I LOVE dill ones & they're esp good right now. ;) (Though I'm craving chinese food more than pickles with this baby.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm ... Isleys and Gherkins, yum.

    I like *some* dill pickles, and my grandma's chunk pickles that aren't sweet, but give me the sweet pickles every time.

    Not a big fan of the Chinese food ... every once in a while, and we have a few Asian inspired that we like ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn!

    Thanks for playing along ~ It is easiest for me to blog about food

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love and reply to comments because I love building community with my readers!