Monday, May 23, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook for May 23, 2011



FOR TODAY   May 23, 2011 ...

Outside my window... the sun is shining and the sky is blue.  For now.

I am thinking... about my schedule for the week ... busy!

I am thankful for... Miss Laura.  Our go-to babysitter and how she loves our children and our children love her.

From the learning rooms... continuing in India

From the kitchen... spaghetti and Trader Joe's eggplant.

I am wearing... jeans shorts and blue blouse.

I am creating... vacation plans ... hooray!

I am going went ... to my mom's school for field day with my children.  They had a great time!

I am reading... Beauty for Truth's Sake, Acedia & Me, and I think we're going to begin Pagoo for our family read aloud later this week.

I am hoping... the Tullys have a great week and good move.

I am hearing... dogs barking at our neighbor while he mows.  [frown]

Around the house... there is much to do before R-girl's birthday party on Sunday.

One of my favorite things... the window fans we got for the kids rooms have helped keep their rooms a more reasonable temperature this spring ... their bedrooms face full west.

A few plans for the rest of the week: lessons, gym, soccer, first tball games, wedding shower if I can figure out how to get there.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... last night's rainbow. It was barely a double here, but others saw it clearly ...



Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I love and reply to comments because I love building community with my readers!