Monday, June 13, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook for June 13, 2011



FOR TODAY   June 13, 2011... (June?!?)

Outside my window... cool and cloudy ... sweatshirts and jackets to be outside.

I am thinking... about lessons for this week and unpacking

I am thankful for... my wonderful in-laws and Jason's extended family.  We had a wonderful week with them.

From the learning rooms... we started reading a children's version of the Odyssey this morning ... three chapters and the children wanted more (hooray!)

From the kitchen... probably tamale pie tonight for dinner ... grocering tomorrow!

I am wearing... jeans shorts, mauve-ish polo shirt, and my new OBX hoodie :)

I am creating... plans for educating ...

I am going... to the library and tball.  Need to get the summer reading program and hopefully the letterboxing information.

I am reading... Beauty for Truth's Sake.  I have 35 or so pages to go ... had hoped to finish on vacation, but didn't quite.

I am hoping... M-girl doesn't get the fever the other two had over the weekend.

I am hearing... children playing on the swingset.

Around the house... I have some unpacking to do and laundry to fold.  And need to vacuum.

One of my favorite things... shorts and sweatshirt weather.

A few plans for the rest of the week: tball, kids to The Wilds with my parents tomorrow, Bible Study, settling back in.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... geocaching with our cousin in the Outer Banks.



Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

1 comment:

  1. That's so much fun that you went geocatching while on vacation! Good job!

    I miss shorts and sweatshirt weather- it was one of my favorite things too. :( Instead, it is 94-96 here today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love and reply to comments because I love building community with my readers!