Monday, June 20, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook for June 20, 2011



FOR TODAY   June 20, 2011 ...

Outside my window... I don't know the blinds are closed to keep the air conditioning to work.

I am thinking... about what parts of school to do today.

I am thankful for... no t-ball games tonight as I'm not feeling my best.

From the learning rooms... Ancient India this week.

From the kitchen... fried rice

I am wearing... jammies

I am creating... reading lists

I am going... to stay home.  I should go to the library.

I am reading... A Mother's Rule of Life and Persuasion (for book club ... a hardship, donchaknow?)

I am hoping... to feel better sooner rather than later.

I am hearing... "go-go-go-go on an adventure!"

Around the house... it's time to get back into my laundry routine.  And iron the big basket of ironing.

One of my favorite things... my children's Daddy ... Happy Father's Day!

A few plans for the rest of the week: tball, a visit from Grammy!, and other fun things.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

4 comments:

  1. My. It seems many of the ladies who share Peggy's Daybook are not feeling well this week. I hope you are on the mend, soon:)
    Studying Ancient India sounds fun!
    And, it sounds like you have the perfect meal planned to go along with your adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon! I should create a book list also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photo! Praying you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you're feeling better!

    what a beautiful family photo!

    (visiting from woman's daybook)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love and reply to comments because I love building community with my readers!