Monday, June 27, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook for June 27, 2011



FOR TODAY   June 20, 2011 ...

Outside my window... sunny and temperate.

I am thinking...

I am thankful for... our church and its wise members.

From the learning rooms... Ancient India *this* week.

From the kitchen... meat loaf, I think.

I am wearing... exercise clothes ...started our day with a walk.  Changed up the schedule.

I am creating... new schedules.

I am going... to try to find the van keys. They're somewhere.

I am reading... Persuasion, Caring for Words in a Culture of Lies

I am hoping... to work at keeping this new schedule.

I am hearing... "go-go-go-go on an adventure!"

Around the house... it's time to get back into my laundry routine.  And iron the big basket of ironing. Hmmm ... still need to do this.

One of my favorite things...the local park system's summer letterboxing program.

A few plans for the rest of the week: tball, the pool, grocering.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... a butterfly landed on my hand during our first letterboxing adventure of the year!





Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

3 comments:

  1. i see your kids are as addicted to "the cat in the hat knows a lot about that" as i am. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, that was last weeks' ... I forgot to change it LOL!

    They do like it quite a bit, but we're trying to reduce TV consumption all around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the butterfly pic! :)

    Share your new schedule when you can!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love and reply to comments because I love building community with my readers!