Monday, September 19, 2011

Memory Work Monday for 9/19/2011

Memory Work for the week of ... :  September 19, 2011

Bible: Psalm 1:1-4

Catechism/Creed:  Still working on the Nicene Creed.  They're also working on Catechism questions, M-girl is learning the 9th and 10th Commandments, N-boy is working on the introduction to the 10 Commandments, and R-girl is working on the questions about what is atonement, justification, and sanctification.

Hymn: Praise to the Lord, the Almighty verse 3

Poetry: R-girl is finishing My Shadow.  N-boy and M-girl are going to memorize something autumnal ... I'm going to let them choose from several options that I've found.  I'll let you know net week.

Counting: We're skip counting by sixes for September.

Other Memory Work:  We're still working on History Sentences 1-12, we're memorizing the 11 systems of the Human Body for science, and we're finishing working on the Middle states from Geography Songs.

1 comment:

  1. Good idea about an autumn poem! We haven't finshed our current one but we are close. (Well, the CHILDREN are close- mama, not so much.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love and reply to comments because I love building community with my readers!