Sunday, October 09, 2011

Book Review: Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis (Audio CD)

Prince Caspian (Chronicles of Narnia, #4)Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Own.

We enjoyed listening to this Audio CD version of Prince Caspian on our way home today.  The children enjoyed the battle scenes, I enjoyed the more "mystical" portions with the trees and the dryads and such.  I loved Dr. Cornelius and his wisdom and instruction of the young prince. (forgive any misspellings, I didn't *read* it ...) The more we listen to these books, the sorrier I am that I haven't read them before now.

Lynn Redgrave was a very good reader and did wonderful voices for the characters, although Jason didn't care for her Aslan, not deep enough.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it fun to capture all the things we missed as children? I never read the books either until I read them aloud & I had them same thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love and reply to comments because I love building community with my readers!