Monday, October 31, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook for October 31, 2011



FOR TODAY Monday, October 31, 2011 ... Reformation Sunday and All Hallow's Eve ...

Outside my window...
cold and grey and supposed to rain.

I am thinking... about waking up.

I am thankful... for a busy and fun weekend.

From the learning rooms... more Greece and 5 senses this week.

In the kitchen... I'm going to try baking apples in the crockpot for tonight.

I am wearing... jammies.

I am creating... Halloween costumes: a Daisy, Pinkalicious, and Odysseus.

I am going... to Meijer to get candy and cider.

I am wondering... how to get everything done.

I am reading... The Return of the King.

I am hoping... to make it to the zoo some other day.  Sorry, Michelle!

I am looking forward to... Art day on Wednesday.

I am hearing... NPR and children playing.

Around the house... well, it was a busy weekend, need to get a move on this morning.

I am pondering... getting a move on this morning, and how I'd rather not.

One of my favorite things... this recipe for Pumpkin Gingerbread I made over the weekend.  Two loaves are already gone!  The Pumpkin Streusel Cake was amazing, too.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Trick or Treat, Art group, Eye Dr appointments.  Buckeye Game with my Dad and brothers on Saturday. 

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...Leeds Farm 2010 vs 2011.  Nephew isn't there this year, but the differences are noteworthy.




Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

3 comments:

  1. It's fun to see how they have grown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I see you're on Pinterest! How do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fun, Anna. I have a couple (minor) complaints, but seeing as it's free keep them to myself :) I'll send you an invite.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love and reply to comments because I love building community with my readers!