Monday, February 13, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook for February 13, 2012



FOR TODAY

Outside my window... it is one of those really sunny, really cold days.

I am thinking... I wish my "a" key worked better.

I am thankful... for my family, immediate and extended.

In the kitchen...
I tried this Honey Almond Flourless cake on Saturday.  It was OK, but not one to make again.


I am wearing... jeans and red v-neck sweater. 

I am creating... piles of laundry to be ironed ...

I am going... to the library and Whole Foods.

I am wondering... if the birdseed hearts we're planning to make tomorrow will work.

I am reading... Evening in the Palace of Reason.  It's awesome.  I'm only on page 8.


I am hoping... to start Circle Time sometime soon.  Monday mornings are hard.


I am looking forward to... Whole Foods tonight.  I love meeting Jason there and shopping together.


I am learning... or should be learning about whatever Bible Study is on Thursday since I'm leading.  I should get to work!

Around the house... I should make an effort to take down the Christmas decorations ...

I am pondering... why I don't seem to be pondering anything.


A favorite quote for today...

One of my favorite things... coffee in the morning.


A few plans for the rest of the week...
Bible Study.  Retreat Committee? I think that's about it. 


A peek into my day...



Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

2 comments:

  1. YAHOO! Thanks to you, I now know what our art project will be tomorrow. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book does look very interesting! I have a hard time getting going every morning. :p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love and reply to comments because I love building community with my readers!