Monday, May 07, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook for May 7, 2012



FOR TODAY Monday, May 7, 2012

Outside my window... it is cool and the birds are singing.

I am thinking...
about what new elections in Greece and France will mean.

I am thankful...

In the kitchen...
lasagna

I am wearing...
denim shorts, green shirt, and OBX hoodie

I am creating... nothing right now.

I am going... to try to make it to the library today.

I am wondering... if we'll get to the library today [grin]

I am reading... I should be reading Desiring the Kingdom, but I read two Georgette Heyer books over the weekend instead.

I am hoping... to get back to Desiring the Kingdom.

I am looking forward to... soccer.

I am learning... about getting school done.  The groove is a great place to be :)

Around the house... maybe we shouldn't talk about that.

I am pondering... how to make learning liturgical.

A favorite quote for today...

One of my favorite things... “[E]ducation is a holistic endeavor that involves the whole person, including our bodies, in a process of formation that aims our desires, primes our imagination, and orients us to the world -- all before we ever start thinking about it.” James KA Smith from Desiring the Kingdom.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
soccer, baseball, soccer, and a little more soccer for good measure.

A peek into my day...

Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love and reply to comments because I love building community with my readers!