Monday, June 25, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook for June 25, 2012



FOR TODAY

Outside my window... is very pleasant - sunny and not too hot.

I am thinking...
about starting school back up today.  Late start, but better to do some than not.

I am thankful...
for last week's VBS program. The children learned a lot and had a great time with their friends.

In the kitchen...
do we have to talk about it?

I am wearing...
khakis and a green shirt.

I am creating... plans to study astronomy starting today.

I am going... to tball and maybe the pool.

I am wondering... when the coffee will kick in.

I am reading... Persuasion and The Grand Sophy

I am hoping... to get back into routine soon.

I am looking forward to... tball and softball being over.  We've had fun with it, but I'm ready to be done.

I am learning... the Lost Tools of Writing.

Around the house... my poor husband needs shirts ironed.

I am pondering... attending an event at Perkins Observatory.

A favorite quote for today... "You have to be home to homeschool."

One of my favorite things... swimming.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
tball, softball, letterboxing, school.

A peek into my day...
did I mention that R-girl turned FIVE at the beginning of June? Five!

Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

2 comments:

  1. What a cute ladybug cake! We homeschool but are off for summer break right now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love and reply to comments because I love building community with my readers!