Monday, July 16, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook for July 16, 2012



FOR TODAY

Outside my window... sunny, blue, and hot.

I am thinking...
how nice it was to get so much done this morning even though Jason's on vacation.

I am thankful...
that Jason can be home.  It's nice when he's home even if we're doing stuff.  I like having him around :)

In the kitchen...
I made a new kind of cake, All-American Chocolate cake, for my sister's baby shower and it was a hit.

I am wearing...
khaki shorts and a blue, embroidered short sleeved shirt

I am creating... hangers to finish the project from my sister's shower.  I just have to do the last modge-podging.

I am going... to interview a possible new piano teacher in a few minutes.

I am wondering... if she is who we'll hire.

I am reading... Tending the Heart of Virtue by Vigen Guorian

I am hoping... to finish it in the next week or so.

I am looking forward to... babysitting my nephew on Friday.

I am learning... about the God who Sees.

Around the house... it's fun to have Jason home.

I am pondering... Colossians.

A favorite quote for today... "And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." Col 3:17

One of my favorite things... starting new books.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
babysitting, school, last t-ball game!


A peek into my day...





Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

5 comments:

  1. I am interested to know how the new piano teacher works out, as we are looking for one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see you post! :) I was just saying to Eric that I wanted to try to call you tomorrow to see how you all are doing! :) Morning work for you?

    I'll look you up on Pinterest too. :)
    - Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna, I'll let you know. She seemed really nice and knowledgeable and is looking for more students in Delaware ...

    Heather, quiet time is better if you can. We've got lessons planned for tomorrow, but I could maybe do a quick call in the morning. I'd love to talk to you ... and I know I've got an overdue email in my inbox that I've been procrastinating on ... [oops]

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've got company coming tomorrow- so how about Wednesday at quiet time?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love and reply to comments because I love building community with my readers!