Monday, October 29, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook for October 29, 2012



FOR TODAY

Outside my window... it is a dark and stormy night.

I am thinking...
about those in the northeast.

I am thankful...
for our warm, dry home.

In the kitchen...
there are groceries that need to be put away.

I am wearing...
jeans, black long-sleeved t-shirt and red sweater.

I am creating... trick or treat costumes.


I am going... to sleep later.

I am wondering... why we didn't watch Arrested Development earlier.  So funny.

I am reading... Our Island Story.

I am hoping... to get a lot of work accomplished tomorrow.

I am looking forward to... snow! [OK, not really]

I am learning... about early English history.

Around the house... hm.  Well, I really need to get a lot of laundry finished.

I am pondering... going to sleep soon.

A favorite quote for today...

One of my favorite things... my warm red blanket.  It's very soft.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
Trick or treat with family.


Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love and reply to comments because I love building community with my readers!