Monday, November 19, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook for November 19, 2012



FOR TODAY

Outside my window... sunny and bright.

I am thinking...
about cleaning the basement.  I should go get to work.

I am thankful...
to be on break! We've worked hard this year and I'm so glad to have this time "off."  Of course, the calendar is already pretty full for December ...

In the kitchen...
Jason made chili on Saturday and it was wonderful!

I am wearing...
jammies, but soon sweats ...

I am creating... Yuletide Session plans ... mostly in my head.  It's time to get them on paper.

I am going... to eat a lot of food this weekend.

I am wondering... why my son is barking.  Seriously.

I am reading... back to The White Horse King! and Clouds of Witness.

I am hoping... to finish one of those this week.

I am looking forward to... Thanksgiving!

I am learning... about Alfred the Great.

Around the house... need to do some laundry.

I am pondering... folding the laundry that's done.

A favorite quote for today... "Let the little children come to me and forbid them not."

One of my favorite things... hearing N-boy play Angels We Heard on High on the piano.  And all of them play Christmas music.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
gobble, gobble, gobble.  Clean the basement and the school room.


A peek into my day...



Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

3 comments:

  1. M-girl looks so different with short hair!!! Enjoy your break! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She would. It's not cut, just tied back in a pony tail :)

      She did get bangs this fall and that has been a big difference!

      Delete
  2. It looks like Monday is a big laundry day for us bloggers ;) I did lots of it today too.
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love and reply to comments because I love building community with my readers!