Monday, December 10, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook for December 10, 2012



FOR TODAY

Outside my window... it is cold and dark.  Saw a few flakes of snow earlier.

I am thinking...
about Christmas cards.

I am thankful...
for a fun weekend.

In the kitchen...
I made chocolate bark last week and it is yummy.

I am wearing...
jeans and my snowman sweatshirt.


I am creating... plans and more plans for Yuletide ...

I am going... to a Christmas Tea tomorrow.  I should make cookies in the morning.

I am wondering... if I'll get cookies made.  We have a lot to do tomorrow.

I am reading... Peter Tchaikovsky and the Nutcracker by Opal Wheeler

I am hoping... to get the Christmas cards out this week.

I am looking forward to... A Dickens of a Christmas at Ohio Village

I am learning... about Handel's Messiah.

Around the house... more decorating needs to be done.

I am pondering... cleaning before decorating.

A favorite quote for today...

One of my favorite things... my soft red fuzzy blanket.  Perfect for snuggling on the couch.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
choir, shopping, Christmas Tea, Ohio Village, Family Progressive Dinner. [phew] Glad we're on "break."


A peek into my day...

On our 12th Anniversary! I love him lots.

Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

4 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! Are those new glasses?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've had them about a year - but you probably haven't seen many pics of me wearing them b/c I don't wear them a lot :)

      Delete
  2. Aww so sweet, i love those thoughts you have simple and full of love. By the way i stumble into your blogs as i am looking for christian education website.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love and reply to comments because I love building community with my readers!