Monday, February 11, 2013

The Simple Woman's Daybook for February 11, 2013



FOR TODAY

Outside my window... it's sunny and warm-ish.  

I am thinking...
we'll do Circle Time then go to the zoo! We haven't been in ages ...

I am thankful...
for our zoo membership, we should use it more!

In the kitchen...
sits the cooler from yesterday.   Packing food for the drive home after evening service is working very well.

I am wearing...
jeans, black tshirt, brown jacket

I am creating... still working on organizing using Mystie's ebook as inspiration. 

I am going... to the zoo - don't tell the children.

I am wondering... which "continent" the children will want to go see today.

I am reading... still finishing Ben Reese - Code of Silence.  My brother purchased two Kindle books for me that sound good - Leonardo and the Last Supper and The Fruitful Wife.  I'll probably start one of those.


I am hoping... in my King.

I am looking forward to... a Valentine's party on our Art with Friends day :)

I am learning... to trust God.  More and more.

Around the house... we're in pretty good - not perfect - shape.

I am pondering... seeing and perceiving.

A favorite quote for today... "It’s pathetic, when you think about it. That I could know reasoning’s a gift, being able to trust your thought processes, as well as your observations. And yet still take it for granted. When what I should’ve been doing every day of my life was thanking God I could think." Sally S Wright in Code of Silence
 
One of my favorite things... getting to meet my new nephew yesterday.  He's so tiny! and adorable!

A few plans for the rest of the week...
soccer, Valentine's, school, zoo, piano, N-boy has a play with Mama and Papa and cousin.


A peek into my day...


Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I love and reply to comments because I love building community with my readers!