Monday, July 29, 2013

The Simple Woman's Daybook for July 29, 2013



FOR TODAY

Outside my window... it feels like September.

I am thinking...
about school starting in 10 minutes.

I am thankful...
that we're getting back on our regular schedule after the past couple of months.

In the kitchen...
I cleaned it up this morning.  The dishwasher needs run.

I am wearing...
jeans (in July! Unheard of!) and a purple top.

I am creating... my notice of intent to homeschool.  Have to do one for all three children this year.

I am going... to visit with a friend during quiet time today.  Can't wait!

I am wondering... how today will go.

I am reading... Pilgrim at Tinker Creek.  I don't know if I like it yet or not.

I am hoping... I end up liking it.  A recommendation from one of the young women at church.

I am looking forward to... the craft shelves my parents are building on Friday :)

I am learning... about the book of Job.  It has been such a helpful sermon series.

Around the house... it has been worse. 

I am pondering...

A favorite quote for today... "Many hands make light work." Don't always apply it, though.

One of my favorite things... Fireworks! We had a great view of some on Saturday night after the Ohio Machine Lacrosse game.



A few plans for the rest of the week...
lessons, lessons, lessons.  Yay!


A peek into my day...



Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love and reply to comments because I love building community with my readers!