Monday, September 23, 2013

The Simple Woman's Daybook for September 23, 2013



FOR TODAY

Outside my window...Brrr. It's 37*. So Cold.

I am thinking...about school and errands and haircuts and ...

I am thankful...that Jason is able to work from home when he has to be on the phone so early.

In the kitchen...Split pea soup for dinner.

I am wearing...Long jammies and my bathrobe. Probably long clothes here today.

I am creating...Plans for M-girl's 9th birthday! Only 3 weeks from now.

I am going...to Wal-Mart, haircut, oil change, library, nature study ... We may not do school this week.

I am wondering...if N-boy will be able to get his jacket zipped back into his coat.

I am reading...Leonardo and the Last Supper on my Kindle.

I am hoping...to finish it soon. It's good, but I've been reading off and on since May.

I am looking forward to...vacation! Woo-Hoo!

I am learning...about how Leonardo chose subjects to paint as disciples in the Last Supper.

Around the house...we're moving in the right direction.

I am pondering...getting dressed.

A favorite quote for today..."And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age." Jesus of Nazareth (Matthew 28:20 - such a promise!)

One of my favorite things...cool nights and warm days.

A few plans for the rest of the week...oh, errands and soccer.

A peek into my day..."Milking" at the fair:



Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love and reply to comments because I love building community with my readers!