Monday, November 04, 2013

The Simple Woman's Daybook for November 4, 2013



FOR TODAY

Outside my window...it's dark and night.

I am thinking... about going to sleep. It's getting late.

I am thankful... for quiet evenings at home.

In the kitchen...M-girl is planning to learn to make crockpot lasagna tomorrow.

I am wearing...jeans, blue shirt, blue hooded sweater.

I am creating...ideas in my head for Christmas ornaments. Hopefully I'll start trying to make them soon.

I am going...to vote tomorrow. I think.

I am wondering...if I'll like the next book I start as much as I ended up liking Ender's Game.

I am reading...I finished Ender's Game today and plan to start Wolf Hall.

I am hoping...I can read it quickly and enjoy it.

I am looking forward to...the end of our school year in 3 weeks. Ack!

I am learning...about considering others and their needs.

Around the house...the kitchen could use attention.

I am pondering...unloading and loading the dishwasher.

A favorite quote for today...

One of my favorite things...eggnog.  Yum.

A few plans for the rest of the week... voting, piano lessons, art class, Homeschool Book Club. Quiet week.

A peek into my day...

It's like doing school in a cave.

Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love and reply to comments because I love building community with my readers!