Monday, November 11, 2013

The Simple Woman's Daybook for November 11, 2013



FOR TODAY

Outside my window... it's overcast and cold.

I am thinking... I should call my Grandma.  It's her 91st birthday.

I am thankful... for those who have served in the military to protect freedoms.

In the kitchen... we had sausage biscuits for breakfast - premade patties and biscuits from a can, but yum.

I am wearing... jammies. I should get dressed soon.

I am creating... the kids' Christmas ornaments. They're very cool, I can't wait to show them. They can't wait either - they know I'm making something but don't know what or why


I am going... to buy a tree for the front yard ... I hope. It's only been 9 years.

I am wondering... what else we'll do today with Daddy home.

I am reading... Wolf Hall.

I am hoping praying... for the people in the Philippines.  Considering how best to help.

I am looking forward to...finishing the Christmas ornaments.  Before we get the tree up will be unprecedented!

I am learning... to not trust my own eyes, but to look to the Lord for guidance.  Yesterday's sermon.

Around the house...the autumnal decorations make me happy.

I am pondering...trees.

A favorite quote for today...

One of my favorite things... Jason being home.

A few plans for the rest of the week... piano and Bible Study. 

A peek into my day...




Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love and reply to comments because I love building community with my readers!