Monday, November 25, 2013

The Simple Woman's Daybook for November 25, 2013



FOR TODAY

Outside my window... it's c-c-c-cold.  Like 26* cold.  [brrrr]

I am thinking... about Yuletide Session Plans.  I hope to post them this week seeing as they start on Sunday.

I am thankful... for a time of Thanksgiving in our cultural consciousness. That a day is still set aside is a blessing.

In the kitchen... it's about time for lunch.  I need to unload and reload the dishwasher.

I am wearing... jeans and a brown long sleeved tshirt.

I am creating... the children's Christmas ornaments.  I need to finish them before we get a tree on Friday! [eep]

I am going... to go somewhere every day this week.  How unusual.

I am wondering... if we'll get through my plans for Yuletide Session this year?

I am reading... a Georgette Heyer book.  I needed some quick mind candy, so I read one on Saturday and another now.  I still have Wolf Hall too.

I am hoping... to finish all my books :)

I am looking forward to... two Thanksgiving feasts!

I am learning... that cleaning on our first day off school is not the best plan. 

Around the house... [sigh] I should be cleaning.

I am pondering... yesterday's sermon about our work being profitable when done in service to Christ.  Our pastor is starting a series on Ecclesiastes

A favorite quote for today...

One of my favorite things... our new tree in the front yard. 

A few plans for the rest of the week... Jungle Gym, piano lessons, cooking with my mom Wednesday, Thanksgiving, Christmas Tree & Decorating, Thanksgiving with in-laws, Worship ...

A peek into my day...

I know I posted this on Friday, but it seems appropriate today :)


Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love and reply to comments because I love building community with my readers!