Monday, February 03, 2014

Simple Woman's Daybook for February 3, 2014



FOR TODAY

Outside my window...it's dark.  Because it's night.

Praising God...for a day when Jason could be home and relax a little.


I am thinking...about writing this post.  It's been a long day and I'm tired.



I am thankful...that I have the chance to serve in the nursery at church and train M-girl at the same time. Really, she does all the "work."



In the kitchen...the groceries are unpacked and loaded into the fridge and pantry.  Say it isn't so!



I am wearing...jeans and a purple sweater ... and my Buckeye pullover hoodie over that.  It's cold here.



I am creating...same old same old.



I am going...to bed soon.



I am wondering...if the kiddos are asleep yet.



I am reading...The Magic Apple Tree by Susan Hill and it is fantabulous.



I am hoping...to finish it this evening.  Sort of, 'cause then it'll be finished.  But I should get back to Alan Jacobs' The Narnian, so that will be good.



I am looking forward to...a date with Jason on Wednesday when my parents take the kids out.



I am learning...that starting over isn't all that bad.



Around the house...it's time to start over a little.  It's hard to keep up with it and the schooling and the basketball.



I am pondering...gardening.  Philosophically, I'm all there. Practically, I don't like bugs, or dirt, or being outside in hot weather.



A favorite quote for today...



One of my favorite things...is a flexible schedule so we can make changes when necessary.  Hold them loosely.



A few plans for the rest of the week...basketball, piano, turning 41, celebrating my 1 year old nephew's birthday.



A peek into my day... a raccoon costume ... tail and all LOL







Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook

2 comments:

  1. The costume is hilarious! So are your thoughts on gardening- I'm right there with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gardening is fun--once you get past the dirt, bugs, and heat :)
    Love your creative raccoon costume!
    (Stopping by from SWD)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love and reply to comments because I love building community with my readers!