Monday, May 02, 2016

The Simple Woman's Daybook for May (MAY!?!) 2, 2016

For Today...



Outside my window.... it's that glowy kind of stormy dark sky that I love.

I am thinking... about the RAR webinar on Shakespeare I'm about to join.

I am thankful... for all the work of the RAR peeps to put these events on.

I am wearing... Buckeye pajamas.

I am creating... lists. Lots of lists.

I am going... to stay home.

I am wondering... what new things I'll learn at the webinar.

I am reading carrying around to read ... Awakening Wonder. I'd really like to finish it.

I am hoping... that the rest of the week will be more productive.

I am learning... about serving, but some days it's two steps backward.

In my kitchen... we had hash and eggs for dinner because Jason has a meeting.

In my garden... :)

In the homeschool... the children read a lot today ... R-girl finished Starry River of the Sky, M-girl The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie, and N-boy Leepike Ridge.

A favorite quote for today...

A peek into one of my days... I don't put things on the front of my fridge, but my kids put the RAR 31 Days challenge calendars there:


One of my favorite things... Seeing and hearing my kids read voraciously.

From the board room... May



Post Script...

Linking up with The Simple Woman.

1 comment:

  1. "carrying around to read" describes me and my e-reader which has the book i've been kinda sorta reading for 6 months.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love and reply to comments because I love building community with my readers!