Monday, June 20, 2016

The Simple Woman's Daybook for June 20, 2016

For Today...



Looking out my window ... it's a beautiful day. Warm and sunny.

I am thinking ... about starting lessons. And showering.

I am thankful ... for the beautiful weather we've been having ... especially for walking the dog in the morning.

One of my favorite things ... having jobs accomplished ... not necessarily accomplishing them :/

I am wearing ... my excercise clothes from walking the dog this morning ... we did 2.5 miles. I need to shower and change before running some errands.

I am creating ... clean laundry. That's always fun.

I am reading listening to ... the At Home podcast. It's a lot of fun to hear the different perspectives.

I am hoping ... to get my CM homework and a guest post done this morning.

I am learning ... about science in a CM education via A Delectable Education

In my kitchen ... we did a pasta bar for Father's Day with my extended family. I took antipasto for while we were waiting:



In the school room ... we need to have a really solid week of lessons.

Post Script ... Tomorrow, I'm excited to be a part of the 30 Ways We Homeschool blog party.

A moment from my day ... from this morning's walk:



Closing Notes:
I'm looking forward to a slower week ... CM group, baseball, and piano lessons are all we have ... we should be able to hit the pool and hange at home. I do think we need to call the vet, Sandy has a hot spot on her back hip.

Linking up with The Simple Woman.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy these glimpses into your everyday life. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love and reply to comments because I love building community with my readers!