Monday, September 26, 2016

The Simple Woman's Daybook for September 26, 2016

For Today...



Looking out my window ... it's still dark. After 7. So hard to get up this early.

I am thinking ... Daylight Savings is going to be even harder.

I am thankful ... for a church that faithfully preaches the gospel and encourages her members to look to Christ.

One of my favorite things ... my OBX sweatshirt ... and that 'tis the season to need it in the morning.

I am wearing ... Buckeye pajama pants and my OBX sweatshirt ;)

I am creating ... a new loop in my Whatchamacallit (Morning Time, Circle Time, Symposium, etc)

I am reading ... Harry Potter Book 4 (Goblet of Fire?) The kids all finished it already, but I just got started last night.

I am hoping ... our new schedule doesn't kill me. Quiet Time may be things of the past (Waaaaaaah)

I am learning ... to get up and moving in the morning. (Waaaaaah)

In my kitchen ... I don't really want to think about it. I'm planning on stuffed acorn squash for dinner. Yum.




In the school room ... we've pretty much kept up with the aggressive schedule I made. It wasn't always pleasant, but it was done.

A moment from my day ,,, We went to the county fair on Friday and had a wonderful time.


Closing Notes: I'm headed on retreat this weekend with our Presbytery. Working the book table (woohoo) and hearing Rebecca Jones speak. I'm looking forward to it.

Linking up with The Simple Woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love and reply to comments because I love building community with my readers!