Monday, April 24, 2017

The Simple Woman's Daybook for April 24, 2017

For Today...



Looking out my window ... the sky is crystalline with occasional puffy clouds. The windows are open. The grass is bright spring green. Lovely.

I am thinking ... about all the things I learned this weekend. And laundry.

I am thankful ... for the Great Homeschool Conventions, family, and friends who make it happen.

One of my favorite things ... was sharing what I was learning and from whom on the @charlottemasonirl Instagram Account ... I used the "Stories" feature, so they're gone now, but it was fun.

I am wearing ... sweat pants and Buckeye tshirt. We walked the dog and started some laundry.

I am creating ... a blog post or three in my head. We'll see if they make the blog.

I am reading for my current Mother's Education:



I am hoping ... that I incorporate the science and physiology readings as much as I ought to. Those are a struggle for me.

I am learning ... oh, so many things.

In my kitchen ... I didn't eat a bunch of my snack-type foods at the convention. My kids aren't unhappy about this.

In the school room ... New books!


Post Script ... Here's my Word Cloud of Big Ideas I took away from the Convention.




Shared Quote ... "Read good books; go outside." Everyone, but everyone, at the Cincinnati Great Homeschool Convention


A moment from my day ... we took a hike yesterday afternoon along a new trail.


Closing Notes: M-girl and N-boy had their Central Ohio Organ Guild recital yesterday. They did a great job! So proud of their hard work.




Linking up with The Simple Woman.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Dawn! I really need to start getting my thoughts down too, before they are gone! SO many good things to think about from that convention. I was blessed beyond words in ways that I didn't entirely expect. And I love that word cloud - I'm going to have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pile of books! Little Men is one if my all time favorite books!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love and reply to comments because I love building community with my readers!