1. Why don't you have a blog? (I almost wrote this as all 5 questions [grin])
2. If you could study something other than nursing/public health, what would it be? Why?
3. What is the best thing about being a school nurse? (don't say "summers" [grin])
4. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? Why?
5. You were recently baptised, I know. Has your faith grown or changed because/since in any significant way?
1. What does your URL mean? kc0dxf?
2. Tell us about meeting your wife. You once mentioned that it was through your church, but how did the Lord bring you together?
3. One more: How did you propose? (I'm a girl, I love proposal stories)
4. How's Kristina doing?
5. What three books would top your book recommendations and why?
1. What is your favorite thing about your house? Why?
2. If you had to choose only one artistic ability (sing, cook, draw/paint/etc., play an instrument, or another) to excel at what would it be?
3. Are you still liking being a "stay at home" mom? What is the most challenging?
4. Susan Howatch. I've read Wheel of Fortune. Where do I start in her other books?
5. You've had a rather, um, eclectic history with churches. How did you come to the PCA and does a "Reformed" view fit well with your theology?
1. What's the most difficult thing about having your sister live so far away?
2. Are you ever going to visit her in Ohio?
3. What is it like to live in a household where you're the only female?
4. My husband and I are unexpectedly showing up at your house for dinner tonight. What do you serve?
5. Why don't you link my blog? [grin]
::If you would like to participate too, here are your instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions (not the same as you see here).
3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.::